Graphics created by Parasol and Malisa, outreach for Gamers of OSU
OU Esports and Gamers of OSU will host their sixth annual Esports Bedlam: sponsored by OU Price College of Business this year on Nov. 17-18. All donations for the event will go to the OU Children’s Hospital.
The rivalry begins on Friday, Nov. 17 at the Oklahoma Children’s Hospital, with patients being able to compete in their own competition. Friday’s schedule will be:
- NBA2K Open Play @11 a.m.
- Mario Kart Open Play @1 p.m.
- Madden @3 p.m.
- Super Smash Bros Ultimate Crew Battle @4:30 p.m.
- Mario Kart 4v4 @5:30 p.m.
- Rocket League @6:30 p.m.
On Saturday, the competition continues at the OSU Student Union in Stillwater. The games will take place in the OSU Esports Arena and will include:
- Overwatch 2 Best of Three @11 a.m.
- Counter Strike 2 Best of Three @ 12 p.m.
- Valorant Best of Three @2 p.m.
- Splatoon 3 Best of Five @4 p.m.
- Call of Duty Best of Three @ 4:30 p.m.
- Panel discussion @5:30 p.m.
- Rainbow Six Siege @6:30 p.m.
- League of Legends Best of 3 @8:30 p.m.
The Price College of Business is sponsoring the rivalry this year to encourage new practices in both the video game and business world. Catch all the action on both the OU Esports and the Gamers of OSU Twitch channels. Donate here to support a good cause.
Stay tuned for more details!